Airborne Division – 1944
Two diagrams reflecting slightly differing composition of 1st and 6th Airborne Divisions in 1944.
Arm of Service colours and numbers are correct to the best of my knowledge.
- van Meel, R (2013) British Airborne Jeeps 1942-1945: Modifications and Markings
- Bouchery, J (2012) The British Soldier From D-Day to VE-Day
- Taylor, D (2011) Warpaint: Colours and Markings of British Army Vehicles 1903-2003 – Vol. 3
- Hodges, P & Taylor, M (1994) British Military Markings 1939-45 Second Edition
- Bellis, M (1992) 21st Army Group Organisation & Markings
- Hodges, P (1971) British Military Markings 1939-45
- British 1st Airborne Division Vehicle Markings at Operation Market-Garden – 1944 – ArnhemJim.blogspot.com
Material from this site may be copied for free distribution providing acknowledgement of this source is given.
SquireBev – 2021